50 kW gas-fired generating unit has been recognized by users and the market for its good performance. The following is a technical staff to introduce the users of gas generators and the necessary conditions for combined transport, I hope the following introduction can help you.
Necessary conditions for grid-connected (grid-connected or grid-connected) operation of 50 kW gas-fired generating units: When grid-connected units are running in grid-connected mode, the following conditions must be met:
1. The waveform of the unit to be paralleled is the same as that of the power grid, that is, all three-phase sinusoidal alternating current.
2. The phase sequence of the unit to be parallel or the phase sequence of the power grid is caused by a gas-fired generator set.
3. The frequency of the standby unit is the same as that of the power grid.
4. The voltage of parallel unit is the same as that of power grid.
5. The phase of the standby unit or the phase of the power network is the same.
The research of biogas generator started relatively late in our country. In the early stage, it was mainly used for dual-fuel type of low-power internal combustion engine or smoke-fireproof and moisture-proof biogas engine. After the mid-1990s, it had enough air to be stabilized with some large-scale biogas projects, landfills and biogas power generation, which led to the gradual development of biogas power generation technology in biogas power generation units. With the development of biogas engine, the performance of biogas engine has been improved. However, the increase of single generator set has also adapted to the domestic biogas generator set at present. There is a certain gap between domestic and foreign advanced units in fuel efficiency and service life of some components, which affects its development process.
The 50 kW gas-fired generating unit has the advantages of wide output power range, reliable start-up operation, good power quality, light weight, small volume, simple maintenance and low low frequency noise. Generally speaking, they have three advantages:
1. Good power quality. Only because when the generator rotates, the response speed of electric adjustment is fast, the operation is particularly stable, the output voltage and frequency accuracy of the generator is high, and the fluctuation is very small. When the generator is suddenly empty and the load is reduced by 50% and 75%, the generator generates a great difference. It is superior to the electric performance of diesel generator set.
2. Good startup performance and high success rate. The cold start time is only 30 seconds to full load, while the international regulations stipulate that the full load time of diesel generator is 3 minutes after successful start-up. Gas turbine generator set can ensure the success rate of start-up under any environmental temperature and climate conditions.
3. Low noise and vibration. Gas turbine has high speed, low vibration and low frequency noise better than diesel generator set.
Lubrication System of Gas Generator Set