Gas generator sets have high requirements for operating environment and supporting equipment. If the operation is improper, it is easy to cause disaster. In addition to following rules, operating rules shall be formulated and strictly abided by according to detailed conditions. Let's take a look at what we should pay attention to when using gas-fired generator set!
I. reasonable setting of machine room
1. The gas generator room is generally open or semi open, and the air shall be flat and easy to clear.
2. The enclosed machine room shall be designed according to the explosion-proof requirements. It shall be a single-layer building with all doors and windows open. It shall be equipped with large flow exhaust installation to reduce the volume accumulation of combustible gas.
3. The machine room shall be separated from the operation room, and the inspection window shall be double-layer glass with steel wire mesh protection.
4. The machine room shall be equipped with lightning protection installation.
5. There shall be no open fire on the operation site of gas generator unit, and warning signs such as "no fireworks" shall be provided.
6. Equipped with sufficient fire-fighting equipment.
7. The exhaust gas of the exhaust system of the initiator is mixed with combustible gas. The exhaust pipe system led from the initiator to the outdoor shall be designed and installed.
II. Gas generator unit and supporting equipment shall meet the standard
1. The electrical equipment in the gas generator room shall be explosion-proof type, and the power supply shall be cut off during maintenance.
2. Set emergency valve to cut off the air source in case of emergency in the plant. The valve shall be close to the operation room.
3. Gas concentration alarm shall be installed in gas generator room.
III. gas pipeline shall meet the standard and be repaired in time
1. The gas pipeline shall be steel pipe with thick pipe wall, and the joint shall be sealed well.
2. Check the valve regularly and repair or replace it in time if any problem is found.
3. The rubber hose on the gas pipeline shall be replaced regularly, and aging rubber hose is forbidden.
4. When the gas generator unit and gas pipeline are stopped for maintenance, the gas source shall be cut off and the gas inside shall be discharged completely. Before the cause of the accident is found out and corresponding measures are taken, the gas supply to the gas equipment shall not be resumed. When the maintenance is stopped, explosion-proof measures shall be taken or explosion-proof tools shall be used. It is strictly prohibited to stop knocking with iron tools and other tools.